Control Systems Engineer
This company is a leading provider of wall, roof and landscaping innovations, a heavy industry, who pride themselves on their development and have multiple sites throughout the UK as well as Worldwide.
They are highly dedicated to their industry and continuously developing relationships and products to meet the consumer demands.
Are you an experienced controls engineer seeking a fresh position as a Control Systems Engineer wanting to work in a developing and evolving organisation???
Are you looking for that next challenge??
Then this is the position for you!!!!
The Control Systems Engineer Responsibilities are to:
- Assist with the projects across the factories located in the region and providing technical support and development work, including design (electrical drawings / PLC Programmes, Risk Assessments etc)
- Ensure factory downtime is minimised and improved through projects ensuring work is carried out with cost and quality in mind
- To promote and implement an Engineering Technical Specification and Standards Procedures to ensure compliance with the Machinery Directive in force
- To provide a management and assessment of functional safety with audits for the factories, including support in planning and in design of safety circuit and safety logic programming against best practices
The Control Systems Engineer will have:
- Ideally degree or extensive and proven skills in Electronic and Automation
- Experience of working with brick &? Roof tile manufacturing machinery / heavy industrial environment
- Experience in electrical and control design & development
- Experience of a variety of working environments and preferably in the Heavy Clay Industry
- Passionate about the position and industry working within
- Siemens S7 PLC Specialist
- Winn CC trained
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The Control Systems Engineer will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965650