A superb opportunity has arisen for a Development Engineer to work for this global leader in water control systems for the built environment.
The company specialises in pressure, temperature, flow control and washroom products and has a long history in supplying the sanitary plumbing market and hot water system manufacturers. They are at the forefront of the industry delivering new innovations each year to drive water efficiency and improve water safety in both domestic and commercial applications.
The role of Development Engineer will involve the development of Heat interface Unit products and a complimentary range of electronic products for the plumbing sector of the commercial/domestic construction industry.
- Developing the design of a new range of electronic and mechanical heat interface units
- Developing hardware, firmware and software for required products
- Sourcing suitable components in conjunction with the purchasing department
- Ongoing development of suitable quality and testing plans
- Advising on and helping implement suitable test equipment and related laboratory facilities
- Training the technical team to give first line support
- New product development of related products
- Follow Health & Safety requirements
- Follow the requirements of the Quality Management System
- Have mechanical, electronic and/or building services engineering experience.
- You will be qualified to HNC/HND or degree level along with relevant experience.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A highly organised approach to work.
- Be an innovative hands-on practical individual.
- Have an organised and structured approach to technology.
An excellent salary and benefit package will be available to the successful candidate.
Please forward your CV, along with cover letter stating salary expectations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80953394