Senior System Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer
£££ - Market Competitive Salary
Do you want to join a Company that is a leader in electronic and information technologies for defence systems, aerospace, data, infrastructures, land security, protection along with sustainable 'smart' solutions?
In the role of the Senior Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development for radar functions for Fire Control radar systems. You will capture the radar design as systems engineering requirements. You will show traceability and establish verification methods of systems engineering requirements.
Senior Systems Engineer - Engineer Qualifications and Experience:
* An honours degree and/or postgraduate qualification in electrical engineering, physics, maths or combined subjects involving strong elements of each is a pre-requisite for this role.
* The successful candidate should have practical experience of engineering within a commercial environment or an equivalent research and development organisation.
* Strong interpersonal skills are essential along with experience of multi-disciplinary teams. Applicants should be degree qualified in an appropriate numerate discipline and demonstrate exceptional team working and interpersonal skills to ensure that effective links with internal and external customers are maintained and developed.
* Experience of using modelling tools such as MATLAB or SySML is highly desirable as is experience of programming languages in general (e.g. C, FORTRAN).
* The candidate should be proficient in using Word.
* Experience of requirements and configuration management tools such as DOORS would be highly beneficial.
* Previous knowledge of the development of complex RF-systems from requirement definition, through system design and requirement flow-down to sub-system level, integration and development, to eventual system validation and sell-off, are desired as is an appreciation of the supportability aspects of modern avionic systems in-service.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and in addition you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Competitive pension scheme,
* Enhanced annual leave allowance
* Flexi work time
Any candidates being considered for the position must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance!!!
- If you are an experienced Senior Systems Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge……look no further!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80963267