Second Charge Underwriter
An opportunity to work for an exciting, ambitious and well-respected lender. An amazing chance for a Second Charge Underwriter to play a key role in ensuring the banks growth with effective risk management, underwriting applications and ensuring the smoothest drawdown.
This leading Lender have a strong reputation within the residential lending space, along with ambitious growth plans for the years ahead and a strong lending appetite. This client has created and introduced an innovate product range which include a competitive second charge mortgage line.
The successful Second Charge Underwriter will be responsible for:
- Assessing and providing credit decisions on live cases
- Reviewing lending policies
- Working closely with the managing directors to ensure business improvement
- Help maintain and encourage intermediary relationships
- Management and support of case managers
The successful Second Charge Underwriter will have:
- Experience working within a specialist lender or bank within the lending/mortgage department
- Strong mandate holder / previous management experience
- Experience of manual underwriting second charge mortgages
- Previous experience of working as a mortgage underwriter, residential or commercial
- Strong market knowledge
- The ability to work well as part of a small team
In return for your efforts, the Second Charge Underwriter will be rewarded with an extremely generous salary up to plus numerous other attractive benefits.
Interviews for this opportunity are taking place immediately, with a flexible start date on offer for the right candidate so do not delay. Apply today for the Second Charge Underwriter role and we will provide you with more information. For more information on this role / other similar Financial roles please contact Daniel at (0161) (713) (0159)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80955555