£30,000 to £35,000 + Holiday + Company Matched Pension
2 shift 06:00 to 15:00 and 12:00 to 21:00 (Working 2 weekend days a month)
A Maintenance Engineer is required for a successful and growing food manufacturer who can offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a state of the art brand new facility.
The Maintenance Engineer will suit candidates from ANY maintenance/service background, you don’t need manufacturing experience to apply. The role will be predominantly PPM with on average only 3 breakdowns a week and suit candidates who enjoy working to maintenance schedules ensuring the state of the art machinery is operating correctly. This role will also involve the commissioning and calibrating of new machinery.
The Maintenance Engineer will need to be able to work to PPM schedules. The PPM will take place on Conveyors, Food handling machinery, sensors, and invertors. The company produce and package products on site so the Maintenance Engineer will be working on a variety of machinery across the site.
The Maintenance Role:
* PPM on production and packaging machinery
* Double days role with 2 weekend days per month
* Commissioning and calibrating of new machinery
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Mechanically or electrically bias with basic knowledge of you weaker skill set
* Comfortable to work a 2 shift pattern with a weekend morning twice a month
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965570