Financial Accountant (Temporary)
The vacancy for this Financial Accountant (Temporary), based in central London is for a minimum of 3 months. The candidate needs to be immediately available and can start as soon as possible.
This accountancy role will partner closely with the Retail team, and the Global Finance function based in Parsippany, NJ, USA.
It is not essential to have previous exposure to multi currencies, but it would be preferred.
The Key responsibilities for this Financial Accountant (Temporary) vacancy are:
- Completion of the month end close processes and preparation of all supporting month end schedules.
- Review of results pre-close (vs Plan/ Trend analysis etc) to ensure that the accounts are accurate. Other close reporting as required.
- Monthly preparation of all balance sheet reconciliations to ensure that all accounts are adequately reconciled and that all aged items are resolved in a timely manner (30 days).
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and ensuring that there are no aged items over 30 days on the bank recs.
- Quarterly completion of Sarbanes Oxley requirements and reporting of results to the US.
- Timely completion of quarterly checklist as required by Internal Audit and monitoring of local adherence. Responsible for accurate and Timely submission of VAT and other regulatory returns.
- Assist with preparation and timely submission of all statutory reporting and filings as relevant.
- Liaise with auditors and tax accountants to ensure clean audit report and no issues with tax reporting.
- Reporting as required Accounting for Payroll as relevant.
The successful candidate for this Financial Accountant (Temporary) vacancy, would be immediately available with over 2 years experience within accountancy.
The Financial Accountant (Temporary) vacancy will offer the candidate an exceptional opportunity with extensive responsibility, based in central London.
This Financial Accountant (Temporary) role, will offer the candidate exposure into an exciting sector within accountancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80966576