The Finance Manager will be responsible for accounting and preparing the financial results of a division. Understanding the impact of performance on the division's cash flow is also a key output for this role. You will take responsibility for the delivery of all cash flow reporting and provide insight and analysis to the business to allow informed decisions.
About the Finance Manager role in Luton:
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the accounting and preparation of the financial results for the retail division.
- Full responsibility for coordinating the recording of all required transactions within the SAP General ledger
- Manage a team of 5 to ensure timely and accurate submissions for month end, short term forecast and budget reporting
- Responsibility for all aspects of cash flow reporting - short term cash forecast and weekly forecast, ensuring all relevant areas have input and all assumptions are aligned.
- Manage cash alongside the Treasury team to ensure budgeted targets are met and variances are understood.
- Manage the balance sheet reporting and reconciliation process and co-ordinate periodic reviews of all reconciliations to audit standard.
- Support the internal/external audit and improve internal controls
- Lead the budget process to a timely and accurate conclusion
- Provide strong support to the Financial Controller to ensure accuracy and consistency in all practices of the Finance team, coaching the wider team where necessary
- Assist in new proposals/projects as required and support new business ventures where appropriate.
- Work with the team to identify and implement efficiency improvements within the Finance department and champion necessary/desired change programs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80963751