Road Tanker Inspection Engineers
Position: Road Tanker Inspection Engineers
Location: South Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Package: £28 on commencement of training . £30k on completion of training after 6 months. £32k after 18 months. £34k after 3 years. £35.5k after 5 years.
Van Tablet and phone will be provided.
Hours: Variable dependent on the site you visit.
Are you a …. apprentice trained HGV Fitters, commercial vehicle engineers, mechanical vessel engineers, mechanical tanker engineers, mechanical engineers with good mechanical and electrical knowledge
No…. DON'T APPLY
Do you want a to do something different with your career? Move off the tools but use your knowledge and experience in a inspection capacity
YES…. Then this role could be for you.
As a Road Tanker Inspection Engineer you will be required to
- Inspect Tank interior and exterior (you will need to be physically fit enough to climb in and out of the road tankers)
- Completed hydraulic and leak proofness tests
- Inspect the service equipment as well as the frame and other structural equipment
- Work on your own
- Highlight faults and other issues to the customer so they can me rectified.
- Be flexible with your time (Overnight stays and Occasional Travel abroad)
As you will be issuing 'safe' loading passes to the vehicles you will be required to go on a training programme to become certified in this and as a result the salary is reduced to under 30K for this period. The salary is not negotiable.
Alternatively, if you want a private chat about the role before submitting your application then please call or email RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment. (01484 645269 or call me on 07486 395879. E:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965065