FPGA Engineer - Cyber Security
Job Role: FPGA Engineer - Cyber Security
Salary/Rate: £32,000 - £42,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance or Willing to Undergo
FPGA Engineer - Cyber Security - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £32,000 - £42,000
Our client is looking for an FPGA Engineer to join their Cyber Security team, working on our existing platforms which require new functions or new platforms which allows you to be involved with the initial detailed system design. The successful candidate will be given every opportunity to progress your career with in-house mentoring and external training.
- FPGA code development and review
- VHDL (particularly targeting Xilinx and Altera devices)
- Development of element level requirements and design with corresponding
- Experience of achieving timing closure in complex, high speed designs targeted at large FPGA devices and developing timing constraints
- Developing of element and system level tests, test documentation and conduct of testing activities
- Experience of designing robust designs in multi-clock domain systems
- Digital design including interfacing to hardware, peripherals and processors
- Expertise with: QuestaSim, Tcl scripting, Synthesis tools, Version control systems, Xilinx ISE/Vivado and/or Altera Quartus, Mentor Graphics HDL Designer
- You should aspire to be innovative and results and delivery oriented
- Taking accountability and ownership over processes, project and ideas is key
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively to get the best from people
- Our client is a customer led organisation whether that be internal or external customers and so strive to deliver excellence in all they do
- Annual bonus plan
- Up to 30 days holiday
- Competitive pension plan
- Flexible working hours, with a 12pm finish on Fridays
- Free car parking
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Childcare scheme
- Access to a Financial Advisor and Occupational Health Service
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC Clearance. If you do not hold an active SC Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965023