Auditor / Quality Control Officer
Stobart Energy have an exciting opportunity for an Auditor / Quality Control Officer to join their growing team based in Lamberhurst.
Job Title: Auditor / Quality Control Officer
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum + benefits
Shift Pattern: 40 hours per week – 08:30 - 17:30
Stobart Group is an Infrastructure and Support Services business operating in the biomass energy, railway maintenance and aviation sectors as well as having investments in a property and logistics portfolio.
Auditor / Quality Control Officer - What’s the role?
To work proactively providing support to Managers, Supervisors and Employees in order to help maintain Stobart Energy’s position as one of the leading suppliers of Biomass fuels, and in order to achieve objectives and ensure compliance with Company and legislative requirements.
Auditor / Quality Control Officer - What will I be responsible for?
- Timely travel to and management of site visits, and the accurate production and monitoring of all related paperwork including audit forms, analysis reports, etc
- Ensuring compliance with current Environmental Legislation in the handling, processing, transportation and sale of wood co-products and recycled wood, green waste and forestry related materials by regularly auditing each site
- Liaising with the Sales and Procurement Team to meet customer QC requirements
- Assisting in the setting up of third party sites to meet our ever-increasing demand
- Carry out on-site quality analysis and reporting back to the relevant person
- Identify new opportunities and establish long term relationships with key clients
- Keep up to date with machinery by attending Trade Shows and assisting our clients in the most efficient way to create the end material
Auditor / Quality Control Officer - You:
- EU CPC
- IT Literate including Microsoft, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Written, oral English and Mathematics to GCSE Standard
- Full Driving Licence
- PowerPoint Presentation Skills
- Experience in the Energy or Waste, Forestry, Agriculture or Waste Wood Processing Sectors
- Awareness of Environmental Legislation
- Methodical, efficient, organised, proactive and flexible
- Confident Team Player with clear communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clean and Tidy Personal Presentation
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a package including company pension scheme and uniform.
To submit your CV for this exciting Auditor / Quality Control Officer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80955920