IT Consultant (Windows Deployments)
IT Consultant (Windows Depoloyment)- £40,000-£50,000 +Bonus- London
My client is an IT Services company specialising in the design, implementation and support of Infrastructure solutions for companies across the UK.
We are looking for a pro-active IT Consultant (Windows Deployment) capable of delivering outcome based projects. The consultant must have very strong architecture and implementation technical skills together with an aptitude for communication and understanding underlying business drivers.
The successful IT Consultant (Windows Deployment) should have a strong background providing Microsoft-focused solutions. They should have experience across the following:
- Systems design, implementation and migration
- IP services
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows client operating systems
- Active Directory and Microsoft networking in general
- AD Group Policies and client policy best practices
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Windows 10 deployment technologies (MDT, WDS)
Ideally the IT Consultant (Windows Deployments) will also have experience of some of the following:
- Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Office 365
- Authentication federation (ADFS)
- SQL Server (DBA)
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right IT Consultant (Windows Deployments) to join a leading Consultancy that put their clients first. You will be working largely on client sites but in response will receive an excellent salary and benefits including performance related bonus. Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964846