Private Client Solicitor
A leading and well established full service Legal 500 firm based in Surrey with links across London. They are market-leading in a couple of sectors, are accredited across multiple platforms and due to expansion are looking for commercially minded ambitious individuals to join their firm.
As a Lawyer with experience in Private Client law your work and caseload will cover a wide variety of areas. This will include but is not limited to dealing with: succession planning; wills; tax; powers of attorney; administration of trusts alongside other general probate matters. Handling your own caseload, you will be targeted on billing and be required to participate in business development and help generate leads. Working within a small but busy team you will work alongside Senior Associates and Partners who are able to provide both support and guidance.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be a qualified solicitor of over 2 years PQE + working within a Private Client setting
- Able to generate fees following predetermined targets
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Comprehensive understanding of the entire Conveyancing cycle
- Solid academic background from undergraduate through to LPC level
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Private Client Lawyer, Private Client Solicitor, Private Client Associate, STEP Lawyer, Private Client
("Associate" OR Solicitor" OR "Lawyer") AND ("Private Client" OR "Probate")
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957567