£££ - Market Competitive Salary
Are you a talented/experienced System Engineer?
Do you want to join a company that is really interested in your personal and professional development? Company which is a world leader in Aerospace and Defence engineering?
Systems Engineer - Qualifications and Experience:
* Whole lifecycle systems engineering on complex systems
* Use of DOORS for requirements management
* Management of supplier sub-system evidence
* Change proposal assessment and embodiment
* Development of Verification & Acceptance (V&A) statements
* Excellent Technical Author
* Experience in the Verification and Validation lifecycle
* Root cause analysis and reporting as part of a DRACAS process
* Experience of Integration and Test activities
* Development of Systems for Defence applications.
* Development of Cost Estimations for technical work.
* Experience of Distributed Architectures.
* Experience of MilCAN / Ethernet / Serial bus.
* Experience of SysML / UML
* Experience of Data Analysis
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and in addition you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Day off every other week
* Professional development funding
* Pension Scheme
Any candidates being considered for the position must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance!!!
- If you are a talented/experienced Systems Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge……look no further!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964395