KS2 Teacher | KS2 NQT | OFSTED rated GOOD Primary School | September 2
KS2 Teacher | KS2 NQT | OFSTED rated GOOD Primary School | September 2018
Clarus Education would like to hear from both experienced and newly qualified KS2 primary teachers for a position within our client primary school that was recently graded as ‘good’.
Located in Salford, this is a 3 form entry school with an SLT who believe that education is a partnership between home and school. Their vision and ethos underpins the need for good communication between teachers and parents as they have seen children make the greatest progress when the two work together.
So the Headteacher and SLT wish to be introduced to a KS2 primary teacher that has an approachable manner and has been graded as ‘good’ or better in recent lesson observations.
This KS2 primary teacher role is open to newly qualified KS2 teachers and experienced practitioners looking for a new challenge.
So, if this role ignites your interest, read on for more information…
PERSON SPECIFICATION - KS2 TEACHER
- UK QTS – Essential
- NQT or Experienced KS2 Teacher
- Good or better lesson observations / placement reports
- Passionate about inclusive learning
- Ability to differentiate all lessons
- Excellent KS2 curriculum knowledge
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication with parents / carers
- Make a contribution to the wider aspects of school life
JOB SPECIFICATION – KS2 TEACHER
- KS2 Class Teacher position
- Focus on increasing attainment throughout KS2
- Provide a stimulating and effective learning environment for all children
- Continued CPD and in house training
- Good proven NQT programme – Mentor and SLT support
- Good resources and sharing of best practice established
- Excellent large team of committed teachers
- Full Time, Permanent contract
- Main Payscale – £22,917 - £33,824
- Good OFSTED rated school
- Large 3 form entry school - circa 630 pupils
- Above national average for scaled scores in reading and maths
- 73% of pupils reaching expected standard in reading, writing and maths (KS2)
- 11% Exceeding expected standards in reading, writing and maths (KS2)
- Innovative approach to learning
- Established and supportive SLT and Headteacher
- Located in Salford, Greater Manchester
- 15 minute drive from Manchester City Centre
- Parking on site available
- Good public transport links
If you are a NQT or experienced KS2 teacher with a passion to improve the learning journey of 7 – 11 year olds, then this job is for you.
Apply today with your CV to Andy at Clarus Education, if shortlisted a member of the Clarus Education team will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80960051