A leading and well established full service Legal 500 firm based in Surrey with links across London. They are market-leading in a couple of sectors, are accredited across multiple platforms and due to expansion are looking for commercially minded ambitious individuals to join their firm.
As a Lawyer with experience in residential property your work and caseload will cover all aspects of the Conveyancing process. This includes but is not limited to: dealing with freehold and leasehold sales and purchases; re-mortgages; new builds; transfers of equity; applying for searches and submitting AP1’s; deeds of variations; extensions; preparing completion statements and invoices; and liaising with clients across of multitude of platforms. Working within a small but busy team you will work alongside Senior Associates and Partners who are able to provide both support and guidance.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be a qualified solicitor of 1 - 10 years + PQE working within a Residential Property setting
- Able to generate fees following predetermined targets
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Comprehensive understanding of the entire Conveyancing cycle
- Solid academic background from undergraduate through to LPC level
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Residential Property Lawyer, Residential Property Solicitor, Residential Property Associate, Conveyanc*, Conveyancing Solicitor
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957539