Head of Compliance
Our client is a social housing provider based in the North West. They have an opportunity for a Head of Compliance to oversee all their business areas, with properties and business units across the Merseyside and Manchester area.
We are looking for a Head of Compliance to create a clear and robust strategy related to policies and procedures for asbestos management, legionella, Gas Safety, Fire Risk and Lifts. This role will lead and ensure effective implementation of strategy through procedures and system checks.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as lead for internal audit compliance,
- Reviewing and consolidating existing compliance plans- producing weekly updates,
- Provide support, advice and training for ED, CEO and Board as appropriate on all areas of compliance,
- Act as the main point of contact for statutory compliance organisations,
- Work proactively to minimize risk, working with the assets team, and external contractors that deliver compliance related work and implement systems to routinely check compliance,
- Keep in contact with all current and emerging legal and regulatory requirements / good practice and ensure any information on these matters is brought to the attention of the ED, CEO and Board as appropriate,
- Develop relationships with other providers and external bodies.
This is a minimum 6 month contract.
Please get in touch today with our Social Housing team or call Jennifer or Debbie on 0151 230 1690 for more details on opportunities available or email:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80961705