Due to a restructure we have an exciting new role for an ambitious and talented credit controller to join a small and busy team.
Based in newly built and modern offices in Reading, this is a rare opportunity to join a fast moving and innovate business.
Rapidly expanding IT Reseller, based in Reading.
- Managing a proportion of the aged debt accounts
- Having a full understanding and awareness of the status of the assigned aged debtor customers
- Handling and resolving any customer account issues and escalating where necessary
- To raise invoices on a daily basis as per the task list provided by the Credit Control Supervisor
- To raise the scheduled bills once a week ensuring all information has been checked and the information is up to date
- Assisting the new customer account process ensuring that all necessary paperwork and checks have been completed before passing to the Credit Control Supervisor to review
- To review the accounts on credit hold, releasing if all checks and processes are complete ensuring the sales team are kept informed of any delays/ rejections as per the task list provided by the Credit Control Supervisor
- To review the weekly unallocated cash listing, prepared by the Management Accountant, and to liaise with customer to obtain the remittances in a timely manner
- Preparing monthly statements for the assigned customers to be sent out on a timely basis
- To prepare excerpts from the month end pack: including the debtors' analysis for the sales teams regarding potential issues on their accounts
- Minimum of 2 years credit control experience
- Proactive approach
- High level of numeracy and PC literacy (particularly extensive excel skills)
- Ability to build effective working relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Self-Motivated and flexible
- Planning, organising and prioritising skills·
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Modern and spacious offices
9.00 - 17.30
21 days holiday (increasing with one day per year worked)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964021