Nursery Room Manager - Battersea
Nursery Room Manager required at Battersea for our 2's - 3's Room
Do you want to work for the UK's leading childcare provider at a Brand New, purpose built nursery?
Are you looking to work for a company that values you and will give you future career opportunities?
Is your mission to deliver high quality childcare?
If you answered Yes to all of the above then click apply now!
Of all the nurseries in all the world, why choose this one?
- We are part of Busy Bees, the UK's largest nursery group with 98% of our nurseries rated Good or Outstanding by Ofsted
- We will offer you the opportunity to gain further qualifications through our in-house Outstanding Training Provider (e.g. Leadership & Management qualifications)
- We will offer you endless career opportunities through our unique Talent Management Programmes
- Our Vision is: To give every child the best start in life
- Our Mission is: To deliver high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning that give every child a head start as they prepare for school
- Our child-centred approach promotes the development of creativity, individuality and self-confidence through working in partnership with parents to provide the highest standards of nursery care.
- We use a nursery specific electronic system to record all observations and child progress, diary entries etc.
- Our full time roles are only 40* hours per week
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250 for anyone who accepts this role at our Battersea Nursery.*
About our Battersea Nursery
Our brand new nursery is a purpose built nursery with the children's development and fun at the heart of the design. Spacious suites have been designed to have a homely feel while providing the children with separate areas for rest time, play, creative play and meal times. Our premier nursery offers a prime riverside location in the heart of London. We are easily accessible from the South side of Vauxhall Bridge, benefiting from excellent overground and underground rail services.
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Nursery Room Manager:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrollment
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
*Bonus is at Nursery's discretion and will be processed following satisfactory completion of probation period. Part time will be pro rata'd
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957650