CHP Engineer - £55k – Days - Blue Chip Organisation
Start People are currently recruiting for a CHP Engineer on behalf of a Global Blue Chip Business which is the market leader in their field, based in the East Anglia area. They have instilled strong values and a positive team culture throughout the organisation which offer extensive training, development and progression opportunities for all employees. They are very highly regarded and respected in the marketplace with an exceptionally low turnover of staff.
Hours: Monday – Friday (Days)
• Responsible for producing and implementing maintenance plans throughout the CHP plant
• Lead & manage all maintenance and engineering activity across the plant
• Line management responsibility of CHP Technians, Operators and various contractors
• Maintain and deliver a safe working environment to strict H&S standards
• Time served Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship
• Strong background in Power plant, steam/gas turbines, industrial boiler room operations
• Combustion/ Boilerhouse / Steam / Gas qualifications are desirable (ie. BOAS)
• Proven track record of technical problem solving, fault finding and team management
• Strong communication, leadership & analytical skills
Apply today to be considered for this excellent career opportunity, you will have the chance to develop your career and earnings with a market leading business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80963892