Network Test Lead
Job Role: Network Test Lead
Salary/Rate: Rates DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance Required
Network Test Lead - Contract - Suffolk - Rates DOE
- Build and configuration of complex IP network models
- Working with designer and test manager in developing test specifications and schedules on the basis of requirements and design
- Execution of complex IP network tests covering resilience, performance, security
- Network security: firewalls, IDS/IPS, AAA, IPsec, PKI
- VPNs (including IPsec)
- Ethernet switching, Quality-of-Service
- Hands-on VoIP and SIP experience
- System management integration, including alarms, performance, AAA, security alerting
- Testing of networks in a virtualised application environment (e.g. data centre switching / VMware)
- Cisco configuration skills for all above
- Use of network management tools (e.g. alarms, performance, security tools)
- Support of operations teams during hand-over from test, including training and the preparation of operational procedures
- Ixia perfect storm one, bespoke configurations and maintenance.
- Multiple years' experience as a senior test analyst / test lead
- Regular Exposure to External Customers on a Face to Face Basis
- Comprehensive Acceptance testing experience (SAT / UAT)
- Effective communication skills including negotiation skills and diplomacy
- Effective Test Planning Capabilities
- Comprehensive planning, monitoring and reporting skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills and knowledge of test environment and system integration
- Comprehensive appreciation of the software development lifecycle and the need for testing
- A pragmatic and practical approach
- Capable of working under pressure
- VMWARE (vSphere), AD, DHCP, DNS, NIS
- Good understanding of networking Storage Technologies
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80965917