Access Control Engineer
- Full Time
Security Systems Engineer
£excellent + OT
(Mon - Fri 8:30 - 5:00)
Are you a qualified Access Control Engineer with excellent mechanical fitting skills? Even better if you have knowledge of door automation systems, access control systems, electronic and mechanical locking devices. We need you to join our team.
This is an exciting field based position with many different elements to the job, working within this privately owned, family business, who pride themselves on staff retention and a growing business.
Operating since 1974 the company have an impressive portfolio of clients both in Lincoln and throughout the UK. These include commercial organisations, infrastructure sites and domestic customers.
Key Responsibilities of Access Control Engineer:
- To install, maintain and service electronic access control and door automation systems
- To install, maintain and service mechanical locking devices, doors and associated products and equipment
- Previous experience working within the security industry is useful
- Excellent attention to detail, along with a willingness to take responsibility, work competently under own initiative and rise to embrace a challenge
- Experience in working with metal and wooden door installations, wood work/joinery skills, steel and fabrication skills is desirable
- Visit clients throughout Lincolnshire and the UK, representing the company in a professional manner at all times
You will receive long term commitment from the business for your efforts, investment in your training and personal development, full PPE and uniform will be provided, along with mobile phone, laptop, work vehicle, negotiable holiday entitlement and pension contribution.
Applicants from experienced personnel in Project Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Security Engineering, Field Service Engineer, Factory Engineering background will be considered.
Applicants from a Project Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Security Engineering, Factory Engineering background will be considered.
Living in the Lincoln area this is commutable distance for applicants from Sleaford, Boston, Market Rasen, Newark, Horncastle, Gainsborough and Louth.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80837774