Purchase Ledger Clerk
This is a excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to be based in Sevenoaks - Kent - Accounting and Finance - Commerce and Industry
A successful organisation who are continuing to expand
- To reconcile the company Purchase Ledger creditors liability list to supplier statements requesting copy invoices PODs and refunds where necessary
- To liaise with all departments to ensure the timely processing of all Purchase Ledger invoices and credits within the system.
- Processing all month end duties within the system for Purchase Ledger.
- Administrate all BACS and cheques payments within the counteract system and BACS within the BANK online system ensuring all times that the company has sufficient funds to enable payment to be made.
- To assist other Purchase Ledger team members when required.
- Data Input of supplier direct invoices into the Counteract System and the filing of them into the permanent files.
- Matching of Supplier invoices to correct delivery tickets and where necessary our purchase orders
- Attention to detail
- Confident using Accounting systems
A competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80955002