Configuration Analyst (Graduates Required)
Configuration Analyst Process Diagrams/Work Flows Excel SQL
Job Title: Configuration Analyst (x2) (GRADUATES REQUIRED)
Job Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 Months plus
Job Rate: Up to £220 per day (approx)
Systems Configuration Analyst's required to join a large scale project for a Europe wide systems upgrade. You will be part of a central configuration team to support each different locations relevant market areas and the effects that the systems will have on the business. You will focusing on Market roll outs and base line configuration data and set-up, for both production and test environments.
This role is crying out for either a locally based experienced Config Analyst or a Junior Tester, BA or Grad who is looking to dive into a new role and be willing to learn. Travel to Europe will be required throughout the duration of the contract.
You will be required to participate throughout the full project life cycle (analysis, requirement develop/test and implementation) on configuration topics such as;
- Creation of templates
- Market blueprint
- Configuration for Retailer Network
- Configuration for Retailer Network for individual groups
- Integration/interfaces for 3rd party systems
- Compliance and Legal related configuration
Furthermore, you will be supporting the Service Delivery team in meeting SLA's by assisting with the following;
- Progressing complex issues in discussion with end user
- Investigating and resolving incidents and communicating to end user.
- Managing progress of incidents logged with relevant application support team
In order to be successful with your application you will need to display a track record or a recent learning history of the following;
- Data Manipulation/Accuracy
- Entity Modelling/SQL/MS Access
- Standard Excel - Understand Excel data/Report
- Intermediate Excel - Formulas/Reports/Pivots
- Hewlett Packard ALM - Application lifecycle management testing tool
- Winmerge XML - file format understanding (Extensible Mark-up Language)
- VBA Programming
If you have experience as a Configuration Analyst as described above or you have a recently obtained Degree in Information Technology and want to pursue your career with a large scale organisation then I would like to see your CV ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80955029