Research Manager/Associate Director - quant and qual
Are you looking for the next exciting challenge in your career within an innovative and successful organisations? Is it time for a move where you can embrace a new challenge and fulfil your potential?
As a Research Manager, you will be working across a range of quantitative and qualitative projects, in a supportive and challenging environment. Based in a fantastic London location, the company has modern, open plan offices, a professional and friendly working environment and a competitive salary, along with an array of benefits. In the role as Research Manager, you will have the opportunity to build up strong client relationships, work with Directors on proposals and presentations and work on some really exciting projects. The company are method neutral, which they find is really beneficial to their clients and their employees. You will be working across a range of sectors, including technology, FMCG, financial services, kids and youth and public sector.
- As Research Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the research projects from inception through to completion, to ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
- You will have the opportunity to build up strong relationships with existing and new clients, to encourage new and repeat business.
- You will have the opportunity to design bespoke research programmes that fit with the clients' briefs.
- You will play a mentor role to more junior team members, helping them to understand how the full research process works and therefore take on more responsibility.
- You will be writing questionnaires and discussion guides, that will aid the fieldwork process.
- Moderating groups and conducting in-depth interviews, as well as carrying out ethnographic methodologies, to gather the information required to carrying out the analysis for the reports.
- Writing insightful reports and presentations, that answer your clients' questions.
- Educated to degree level, with a strong background in quantitative and qualitative research methods, will be essential in being successful in this role.
- Your wide ranging experience in methodologies and sectors, will enable you to quickly step into this role and hit the ground running.
- Ability to multi-task and work with people of all level, to ensure a smooth working relationship with your clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to embrace a new challenge.
An Associate Director level candidate can also be considered.
If this research role sounds as though it could be a good role for you, please click the apply button now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80952983