Payroll Officer, £21000 - £22000, Didsbury, 6 month contract.
One of the largest housing associations based in the North West of England.
The day to day responsibilities of the payroll officer are:
- collate information of the hours, weekly and for monthly paid staff
- processing new starters and leavers
- making payments to NI and TAX
- reporting to the HR department
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar role.
What is on offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistant programme
- Supported learning and development internally
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80952682