Your new company
A leading technology business on the outskirts of Reading is currently recruiting for a Finalist level or Newly Qualified Accountant to join their busy finance department.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied and challenging position which will include but not be limited to the below;
- Provide support to the business with regards to financial reporting
- Be responsible for preparing management accounts for multiple global subsidiaries
- Manage local statutory reporting whilst working closely with external tax advisors
- Prepare and submit corporation tax returns
- Manage inter company reconciliations
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Assisting the department with ad hoc reporting
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will be experienced in the tasks before, you will ideally be a Newly Qualified or Exam Passed Finalist with qualification in ACCA, ACA or CIMA. You will also have experience of and knowledge of US GAAP and be up to date with reporting standards. Experience using an ERP system and reporting tool is key as well as a strong knowledge of Excel.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package including a bonus, good pension scheme and car allowance. You will also have the opportunity to work in a varied business at a global scale. Free parking is also available onsite.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80959468