Financial Reporting Manager
Avios Group (AGL) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of IAG Plc. Finance operates at the heart of the business, providing finance support, analysis, external reporting and management information for all Avios schemes including both the British Airways Executive Club (AVBA) and the Iberia Plus (AVES) frequent flyer programmes.
The role of Financial Reporting Manager (AVBA) is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with strong analytical skills, excellent people skills and good communication skills. The role will report into the Financial Accounting and Reporting Manager. This person will be required to work in our Crawley office, and travel to our Heathrow offices from time to time. On occasions, travel may also be required to our overseas outsourced partners.
- To lead and manage the financial reporting for the AVBA scheme.
- To manage all Balance Sheet reconciliations relating to the AVBA scheme.
- To implement any reporting changes to the AVBA scheme.
- To own and manage the Balance Sheet Pack for the AVBA scheme.
- To own the BA inter company process and settle on a monthly basis.
What we can offer you…
- Annual Bonus (dependant on Company & Individual Performance)
- Company Pension
- Private Health Care
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel Insurance
- Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights with hotels, rail, cruises & tour operators also available through travel providers
- After a qualifying period (currently six months) you will be eligible to unlimited standby and premium standby fares for you and your nominees on the full BA network and numerous other partner airlines
- Discounts on British Airways flights and holidays from day one for you, your friends and family
- New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
- Discounted Train fares
- Snap Gym Membership (£29.95 per month)
- Shuttle bus to/from Gatwick Airport (and town centre at lunch time)
- 25 days annual leave, plus 2 days charity leave
Want to know more this job and what skills/capabilities you require? Apply now and you will be taken through to our Avios Careers Website where you can find more information!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80956452