Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
Pro Education urgently require a passionate and skilled MFL (French and Spanish) teacher to inspire the best from Secondary learners in a fantastic Secondary school in Plymouth. This position is an immediate start and will be until the end of the academic year.
To be a successful candidate for this post you will need to;
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Be a MFL (French and Spanish) specialist - Have the ability and experience to teach your specialism to the latest KS3, KS4 or KS5 curriculum in an outstanding and innovative way - Have strong classroom management skills. - Be committed to education as a whole process involving every learner, and celebrate success in all its forms
The key benefits of working with Pro Education are;
• An immediate start thanks to our highly accredited Compliance Department
• A fully compliant payroll desk that deals both legally and ethically with YOUR pay
• Competitive daily pay rates (MPS Equivalent) plus holiday pay and pension
• An holistic approach to support
• Professional expertise and levels of service that are validated as outstanding by our industry regulator REC
For QTS positions, you will need to have relevant previous teaching experience and have worked in a UK school. You should be flexible, professional and have a strong commitment to excellence
If you hold NQT Status or equivalent and are looking to develop and expand your classroom experience, we can also provide outstanding opportunities to the right candidate.
As one of RECs top Certified Teaching Agencies, we pride ourselves on working with only the best teachers, all of whom are committed to excellence. You will need to satisfy our safeguarding checks including Enhanced DBS, and you will have undertaken dedicated Child Protection Training before placements begin.
For more details please call the office and ask to speak with Nadene or submit your CV now for consideration - good luck!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80950653