Group Accountant with Hyperion - west London
A global Media group, with an impressiveigital services, publications and online media and offices globally, is looking for a Group Accountant with Hyperion experience to join their Finance team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Reporting into the Financial Controller and be an integral part of the Finance team
* Financial and management accounting responsibilities
* Preparing consolidated Group accounts
* FX/Treasury and cash management responsibility
* Management and administration of the Hyperion system
This role will suit:
* A qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA accounting professional
* Individuals with Group Consolidations and Financial Accounts/Management accounts preparation experience
* Hyperion experience is essential - Hyperion management or administration experience is desired
* Any experience of treasury, FX, cash management or other financial instruments will be highly advantageous
This is an exceptional Group Accountant opportunity to join a leading and well-recognised Global company, working from their impressive west London offices, as you will have liaison with international finance team and play an important role within the UK finance team.
Our client is looking to interview for this role ASAP, so for more information about the role and company please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Joanne Thomas at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6324.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: