Civil Engineering Technician
NSB Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Civil Technician in Bristol due to our clients ongoing success.
You will form a key part of their team, working alongside hands on Directors, and will be actively involved on a variety of interesting and challenging projects in the Housing, Industrial, Leisure and Commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of technical drawings in AutoCAD/Civils 3D under the supervision of senior engineers.
As a Civil Technician, you will have experience working on Infrastructure & Drainage design for residential and commercial projects.
- Minimum of HND or equivalent
- Experience in the production of AutoCAD drawings within a Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy
- Civils 3D/PDS/Microdrainage (preferable)
- Strong team players with good communication and organisational skills.
- A flexible approach to changing priorities as well as an ability to work accurately under pressure
Why apply for this Civil Technician role:
This role will suit a Technician with 2 to 3 years' experience looking for their next career move, someone wanting to move into the SME market and join a company where you can play a key role in its growth and development, with a genuine opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
- Competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, Pension, Discretionary Bonus, industry recognised training program
To apply for the role of Civil Engineering Technician, please click APPLY now and send CV.