Finance Business Partner
Harper May is working with an established name in the logistics industry. Based riverside in scenic West London, my client works with leading names in the automotive and healthcare business, amongst many other blue chip clients. As a result of their consistent growth of late, allied to their lucrative contracts with various multinational brands, they're searching for a Finance Business Partner to join the team. The opportunity to work with such an established name, as well as the significant commercial exposure of the role, should excite ambitious candidates keen to grow rapidly within a fluid management structure.
- Business partnering with senior management figures in various divisions within the Group.
- Ad-hoc analysis on customer profitability, product procurement plans and much more.
- Ownership of budgets with detailed market and product analysis.
- Reporting and analysis on cost and performance.
- Supporting the preparation of monthly management reporting packs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified candidates ONLY.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience working in logistics/freight/shipping companies.
- Background in similarly commercially focused roles would be advantageous.
- A natural leader at ease liaising with junior and senior members of staff alike.