Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Trowbridge
Forward-thinking, established Teaching and Training practice based in a smart modern building is looking to appoint a Salaried GP. Multi-disciplinary teams on-site, heavily involved in CCG and clinical skill mix.
Salary - £45,000-£50,000 + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Trowbridge area
The surgery -
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- Training & teaching practice
- Varied term of forward-thinking Partners
- Heavily involved in CCG
- Multi-disciplinary teams on site
- Support of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Prescribing Pharmacist
- Mixed patient base
- High-earning practice with several extra revenue streams
- Emis Web Clinical System
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Independently Prescribing and Working autonomously
- Minor illness, on the day appointments
- Working as part of a friendly Nursing team.
The benefits -
- BMA model
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.