Trainee Practice Nurse, Doncaster
This is a unique one-off opportunity for a community nurse or freshly qualified RGN who is looking specifically to get into Primary Care; full training is provided however you MUST come from a community nursing background or be a newly qualified RGN with a keen interest in primary care.
We are looking to train someone with the foundation skills to become a well-rounded Practice Nurse with Primary Care. You must have the following Essential attributes and competencies to be considered:
- Wound Care
This is to join a forward-thinking, supportive and innovative surgery, where the team take genuine pride in making work stimulating, challenging and rewarding. You'll work alongside highly trained colleagues in a role designed to be patient centric, with long term development plans to maximise your career potential. This is a practice connected with its Practice Nurses; there are regular appraisals designed to understand what you want from your career, whether it is pursuing areas of clinical interest, management and leadership training or a focus on helping others learn. Be appreciated and benefit from an environment with listening ears and open minds.
- £23,000 - £24,000 + NHS pension + 4 weeks annual leave (Increased significantly after training)
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working with job security
- Highly trained colleagues including Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Well-supported role with career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health authorities and a surgery at the forefront of Primary care changes
- Full Time Only
- Flexibility and support; treatment room nursing
- Well-structured, organised work flow and reasonable workload
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
- It is Essential you are able to perform venepuncture, wound care and injections
- £23,000 - £24,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their Practice Nurses
- NHS pension
- Support with development and study given
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Candidate & notice period.