Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner required by Bond Williams Accounting and Finance for a leading organisation in Poole.
The role is to assist the Senior Finance Business Partner in providing a financial management, decision support and analysis.
- Provision of monthly reports, as required
- Provision of budgets, plans and forecasts
- Build relationships with and provide a full financial guidance and support service to your customers
- Assist customers with financial planning and forecasting
- Attend relevant departmental and project meetings, ensuring there is a finance presence where appropriate
- Perform independent reconciliation, review and analysis of financials produced by your customers
- Provision of financial analysis and reports to customers as and when required
- Deliver training and coaching to managers
- Analyse and suggest improvements that could be made to current systems, structures and reporting
- Ensuring compliance with business processes and controls are being adhered to by key customers
- Keep up to date with legislative changes that affect your area of expertise
Part Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
Strong accounting background, including Management accounts preparation.
Strong team player and relationship builder
Can work to deadlines and be flexible,
likes to make improvements to systems and processes
What's on offer:
A salary of up to £35k with excellent company benefits
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency