Rullion are recruiting on behalf of there client a large Utilities company based in the North West.
You will be responsible for the delivery of identified operational tasks for all (Water/Wastewater) Treatment Assets over a designated asset base, to support the achievement of regulatory, financial, customer and key business performance targets. You will ensure that all assets are operated to efficiently meet all regulatory compliance, health and safety and Customer Service standards. To include sampling, taking readings, analysing, cleaning (UWWTD), MCERTS.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be part of a team of up to 25 people. You will be responsible for required operational and maintenance activities on site.
* You will be required to undertake operational activities on a variety of (Water/Wastewater) Treatment Processes.
* Ensure compliance with Environmental Regulations and key business performance targets.
* The nature of this activity will be physically demanding and will require you to be flexible in your approach with a mixture of proactive and reactive work orders.
Knowledge and Skills
You will need to be able to demonstrate knowledge of the (Water/Wastewater) assets and processes and be comfortable in an operational environment as well as having:
* An understanding of the environmental output standards and procedures.
* Computer skills giving you the ability to carry out reporting and other information recording activities across a variety of platforms.
* You will be expected to achieve an NVQ2 or equivalent qualification.
* Practical experience working in an Operational environment.
* A basic knowledge of computers is required typically, including but not limited to, reporting work order status, recording process data and communicating electronically with colleagues and the Production Manager.
* Additional Information
* The successful applicant will be required to:
* Ensure that all assets are operated to efficiently meet all regulatory compliance and Customer Service standards. To include sampling, taking readings, analysing, cleaning UWWTD, MCERTS
* Be responsible for recording and reporting operational performance information, proactively identifying poor performance and implementing corrective actions within Health & Safety requirements, escalating regulatory or performance risks to the Process Controller
* Accurately record planned and reactive work on a daily basis in line with a scheduling system
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.