Senior Business Analyst / Product Owner
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong technical ability(background in Clinical Research is highly desirable) to join their team in central London.
The client is a fast growing and was founded by Pharma industry experts that specialise in providing data quality and data capture analysis to Pharmaceutical companies.
Here is a snap shot of what you will be doing :
As the Senior Business Analyst /Product Owner, you would be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of clients and internal stakeholders within specific projects in relation to the product platform.
You would work together with the Leadership Team and / or external development partners to ensure that the requirements are accurately translated into documented requirements and designs and grouped into projects and individual system development tasks.
This amazing opportunity will allow you to work across a range of projects, both client, and internal facing and with a range of client and internal team members.
The Senior Business Analyst also acts as the subject matter expert during any design and development phases of a client project.
You should be able to recognise yourself here :
- Understand all aspects of products and partner integrations.
- Work with a client's team to determine out how best to implement theproduct(s).
- Prepare for and facilitate client workshops to elicit gaps between requirements and product(s).
- Understand and analyse client business processes and requirements, documenting the output in the form of business process flows, structured requirements and design approaches.
- Own the requirements, specification and design relating to a software release.
- Work with the Product Owner to break business problems into solutions within the existing Product feature sets.
- Write and/or supervise the production of functional specifications.
- Work with the development and test team to prioritise, plan and estimate effort for development tasks.
- Create and manage development task entries in the work tracking system.
- Create client and internal presentations.
- Contribute to the Project Definition Document (PDD), shared client project plans and schedules, and deployment planning.
- Participate in company audit preparations and presentations.
- Train client users on product(s) and integrations.
- Respond to and investigate user issues on product(s) and integrations.
- Mentoring and supporting Junior Business Analyst
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level Scientific a bonus
- Substantial documented experience in a formal business analysis role undertaking requirements definition and/or business process design
- Process design and documentation
- Computer Systems Validation for GCP Regulated Systems
Is this you?
- Strong customer service mind-set
- Excellent Development skills
- A high level of commitment and drive
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Participation in one or more large systems implementation projects through the full project lifecycle
- Process design and documentation
- Good communication skills, in English
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving abilities
- Management of feature lifecycles within a wider product. From MVP to final feature version.
- Ability to work on different types of projects at the same time
Please apply with your current CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment