IT support engineer
Have you carried out IT Desktop Support in a commercial office environment?
Do you have any relevant IT support or project management qualifications?
Are you happy to attend customer locations in Essex and London as required?
We are keen to speak with suitably experienced IT Desktop Support Engineers for an excellent current permanent opportunity with a growing Managed IT Support Services company based from the South East Essex area.
What the role offers…?
- Basic starting salary up to circa £29k per annum
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Other benefits are being looked into as company grows
- A permanent role within an established and growing SME with the opportunity to work in Blue Chip office locations
- Supported training and development according to business requirements
Is this you…?
- Proven 1st/2nd line desktop support experience in a commercial/corporate office environment
- Good knowledge of set up and support of Office 365
- Experience of desktop support within Financial/Banking sector with knowledge of finance sector related information/systems (e.g. financial market data, Reuters etc) highly desirable
- Ideally with a relevant IT and/or IT service management/delivery qualification e.g. ITIL, ITSM, PRINCE2 etc
- Must be able to work effectively and calmly under pressure to maintain the critical functionality and continuity of desktop systems in busy office environments
- Must be well presented and a strong communicator
- Customer focused
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
- Willing to travel as required to normal place of work (London or Southend area) or customer sites