Oakes Recruitment is currently recruiting for an IT Technician in Lowestoft
To provide IT support across the organization based our clients Lowestoft office.
- Monitor Helpdesk System for tickets
- Monitor backups from Datto device and QNAP time machine
- Configure PCs, laptops and Macs
- Mange Apple Profile Manager
- Manage Spiceworks inventory (laptops, PCs and mobiles)
- Order equipment (phones, computers, printers etc)
- Management of Office 365 users and settings
- Windows 7 - 10 configuration and management
- macOS configuration
- Management of iOS, Android and Windows phones through Apple Profile manager, Sophos MDM and Office 365.
- Checking stock levels and ordering where required.
- Creating user accounts and setting permissions, groups etc
- Active Directory management, group policy management
- DNS and DHCP
- Basic SQL commands and tasks on occasion
- Knowledge of IP addresses and network configuration
- Powershell script knowledge
- Exchange Online, 2013, 2007 knowledge
- Mimecast email review and management
- Ability to take ownership of specific projects
- Remote support over phone, Teamviewer and email
- Occasional travel to Stoke office.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Clean desk policy