Our client is an award winning business transformations organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for a dedicated Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing team.
As Business Analyst, you should understand business problems and mapping business processes and will be responsible for shaping and defining the scope of digital projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be part of the Project Delivery Team responsible for delivery of key projects to time/budget and a high quality.
- Contribute to the development of Business Analysis processes and frameworks.
- Share your knowledge with other team members, as well as coaching and providing guidance.
- Help develop the business through strong client relationships.
- Promote brand and identity.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive business analysis experience, ideally within a digital setting.
- Ability to multi-task.
- An ability to work with stakeholders and able to creatively analyse business problems and make recommendations.
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation skills in both Waterfall and Agile settings.
- Familiar with industry leading analysis frameworks.
- The ability to develop ideas based on client's requirements.
- A flair for presenting information to tell a story and engage stakeholders.
- Experience of engaging in and managing business process change.
- The ability to spot additional business opportunities.
If this sounds like the job for you, click "apply" and we will be in touch to tell you more.