Field Sales Manager
Field Sales Manager
Manchester Or Cardiff - Up to £35,000 - Car Allowance and 15% Bonus
Our client is one of the largest Sharia compliant retail banks. They solely focus on banking activities which are in keeping with the values of Islam.
- To support the Bank's financial objectives through the achievement of individual targets for products and services that the Bank may focus on. Specifically the Bank's finance products such as residential Home Purchase Plan (HPP) and Buy to Let (BTL).
- To provide referrals for the Bank's short term and long term savings products.
- To build and maintain relationships with key influencers, business organisations and key individuals, in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- To proactively promote the Bank to the community within the assigned post code area.
- To have a pro active approach in developing a strong working relationship with all the sales channels.
- Manage the office, and adhere to all regulatory requirements
- Experience of successfully selling financial services products in the UK.
- Familiarity with the UK mortgage industry and mortgage selling regulations.
- Familiarity with modern retail banking and knowledge of the regulatory framework.
- A working knowledge of Company Accounts (Sole trader, Limited Companies, Partnerships).
- Proven track record of delivering compliant sales against target through self-generation of leads and referrals - an Achiever.
- A demonstrable set of sales skills and a self awareness of how to sell.
- Strong business awareness and experience of working with community organisations and key influencers in a business development role.
- A good understanding of Islamic values and culture.
- Excellent networking and customer relationship management skills.
- Educated to the standard of A-levels or above.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- Key qualities of Self-motivation, persistence and follow up
- Organised and able to adhere to deadlines
- Intermediate user knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- A general understanding of Islamic Finance and Banking.
- Problem solving and creative thinking capabilities.
Language skills, which are representative of the local community
Keywords: Shariah, Islamic Finance, Islamic banking