NSB Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer specialising in engineering design for residential developments.
The successful Civil Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for:
- Preparation of engineering packages for Section 38, 278 and 104 Approvals
- Negotiations with clients, other consultants the Environment Agency and Highway and Drainage Authorities
- Road design in accordance with Highway Authority Design Guide and Specification
- Horizontal/vertical design (including triangulating and contouring), road long sections
- Highway details & setting out information
- Adoptable drainage design in accordance with Sewers for Adoption 6th Edition, Drainage Authority and Environment Agency requirements
- Foul and surface water sewer design, attenuation design, SUD's solutions
- Obtaining EA consents for outfalls and works to watercourses
- Producing calculations and simulations using Windes
- External detailing, slab levels, external levels, private drainage design, underbuild, retaining walls, banking, road and house setting out
- Providing engineering support for planning applications (road long sections, drainage strategy, slab/external levels.
As a Civil Infrastructure Engineer, you will have experience working on Infrastructure & Drainage design for residential projects.
Experience in highways and drainage, preferably residential including S278, S38, S104.
- Minimum of HND or equivalent
- Windes/PDS/Microdrainage (preferable)
- Strong team players with good communication and organisational skills.
- A flexible approach to changing priorities as well as an ability to work accurately under pressure
Why apply for this Civil Infrastructure Engineer role:
You will be working for a leading consultancy in the residential development sector and be part of their exciting growth plans in the formulation of a strong civil engineering team.
This role will suit a Civil Infrastructure Engineer looking for their next career move, someone wanting to move into the SME market and join a company where you can play a key role in its growth and development, with a genuine opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
Salary up to £40,000 (experience dependant), additional benefits include pension scheme, flexible working, car park space, support with the ICE and professional development.
To apply for the role of Infrastructure Engineer, please click APPLY now and send CV.