£25k to £35k depending on experience
We are working with a vibrant and Professional Services organisation who have attracted some of the industry's market leaders through their ability to offer a truly unique work experience. As part of their exciting expansion plans, they are looking to recruit Book keepers who will help drive the expansion of their Accounting division. Our client champions agility in the workplace and can offer true autonomy and scope to deliver a fantastic work agenda.
This is an opportunity to work with a variety of different sized businesses providing a number of different services including monthly and quarterly management accounts, book keeping, VAT returns, Tax and financial compliance and payroll services. You will be working with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Bookkeeping, VAT returns and management accounts
- End of Year statutory accounts preparation
- Involvement in work flow through the office
- Working directly with clients to provide them with best practice solutions
- Applicants ranging from fully qualified (ACCA/ACA) accountants through to part qualified or AAT Level 4 will be considered
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- A "Team approach" and a desire to be part of significant business growth
Based in Leeds City Centre, our client can offer a great working environment and friendly team with huge scope to progress your career. Full study sponsorship is available to the right candidate.
As a well-known name within the Yorkshire Market. Ben Johnson Recruitment is professional and consultative with a focus on delivering bespoke, quality-driven recruitment solutions to clients and candidates