Business Analyst (Aggregators) - Swinton Insurance
We are Swinton Insurance. We've been helping people to find insurance for nearly 60 years. We're far from done, there is a fresh focus, a clear vision and some incredible projects on the go, there's never been a better time to join us - and to develop your career with one of the nation's leading insurance brokers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical/Business Analyst on a Fixed Term contract for 12 months. Your role will be to assist with the technical aspect of Swinton's presence on Price Comparison Websites (PCWs)/Aggregators via our partner, CDL Strata (Echelon).
Some key accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working accurately to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Completion of PCW/Aggregator requested build requirement packs, sourcing technical answers to the questions and providing marketing collateral to enable the PCW to build a test environment to a high standard to avoids costly amends and CR's at build times
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on all PCW processes including managing complaints raised either internally, by Aggregators or by customers, ensuring relevant and appropriate data is captured and returned, implementation and management of the Manual UAT and QA processes relevant to PCWs and investigation of incidents raised by PCWs or the business.
- Recording evidence of UAT carried out and post live testing for traceability to enable implementation, also undertaking the management of post-live checks to ensure no changes have occurred.
- Raising and updating ongoing tasks within Swinton adopted issue tracking system JIRA.
- Delivering service excellence to our customers through compliance with all FCA regulations
- Excellent communication, analytical and numerical skills with proven ability to provide insight based on data sets
- Experience in Manual User Acceptance Testing (UAT) or Business Analyst position
- Proficient at managing business and financial information
- Competent with Microsoft office suite (2007+)
- Familiar with CDL Strata (Echelon) and competence in SAS Enterprise guide
- Knowledge of JIRA project tracking and workflow management software
- Familiar with Price Comparison Website working methodology and KPIs
- Prior experience using and interpreting Request and Response XML
Working hours: 37.5 hour working week with a degree of flexibility
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.