Cyber Security Consultant / London / £70,000
Cyber Security Consultant /City of London / £70,000
The Cyber Security function is responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our computer systems and sensitive information.
The primary responsibility of the Cyber Security Consultant is to support the Cyber Security function in ensuring that existing and new systems introduced into the business adhere to the Security controls mandated by the business.
- Ensuring appropriate security controls and monitoring are in place across the organisation in line with ISO 27001:2013
- Working closely with our development teams to implement appropriate controls integrated within DevOps processes and CI/CD pipelines across our application environments
- Supporting our own internal risk assessments activities as we engage and review vendors and suppliers
- Supporting the remediation of penetration test, client audit and incident activities
- Documentation support in the form of Policies and Process authoring and review
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Expertise in information security technologies: firewalls, intrusion detection, assessment tools, encryption, certificate authority, etc.
- Knowledge in information security areas such as identity and access management, security policies, processes, and procedures
- Understanding of emerging security technologies and their impact on networks and systems.
- Experience of risk management and the performing of risk assessments.
- ISO Lead Auditor
- Cloud Experience (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) - especially Azure.
- Degree qualified in IS and business, or equivalent.
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.