Audit Senior - Top 20 Firm (Film & TV Department)
A leading top 20 firm of chartered accountants are looking for an impressive Audit Senior to join their Film & TV department in Central London.
The ideal candidate would be assigned to work predominantly within the Film & TV department, (a part of the Business Advisory Group). Clients include all the major Hollywood studios, as well as many independent film and television production companies in the US and UK.
- Preparation and audit of British film certifications
- Preparation of production expenditure analyses for inclusion in tax returns
- Preparation and audit of production cost reports for both individual productions and co-productions
- Preparation and audit of funding applications and reports
- Preparation of business plans and financial models to reflect varied businesses and opportunities within the film and television industries
- Preparation of valuations for film titles, film libraries, income streams and other intellectual property
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience within a similar role and had exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector
- £40,000 - £48,000 (dependent on experience)
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.