Machine Tool Fitter
Machine tool Fitter - Dudley - £13.50ph - Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 4.15pm - 12.30PM Fridays - 33days holiday + Pension
Leading manufacturer of special purpose resistance and friction welding equipment, are looking for a Machine tool fitter to join their ever-expanding team.
The ideal candidate; will have previous experience working within a technical fitting role and have worked within a toolmakers environment. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with complex mechanical assemblies/machine tools and have knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic schematics.
Main duties for the role will consist of:
- Working within the manufacturing department to support project builds
- Read and interpret engineering drawings to determine correct assembly requirements
- Assembling sub-assemblies as well as machine systems within precision tolerances
- Ensuring technical accuracy of own work meets the required standard
- Working on a number of varying projects to tight deadlines
Can you read engineering drawings? Can you rebuild a machine from scratch? Then this could be for you....
If you are a Machine tool fitter with excellent communication skills, have an in depth understanding of technical drawings and specifications, have the ability to work within a team and a keen eye for detail, then please send your CV for consideration of the Machine tool fitter role.