Primary Supply Teachers
Location: Stamford and surrounding areas
Are you thinking of registering to teach on a supply basis?
Or are you currently on supply but not getting enough work or only offered work that is not your preferred key stage?
Recruit Mint Education are looking for primary teachers who want to work on supply in and around the Stamford area working across a number of primary schools.
Primary supply teaching allows you to work within a number of different schools and gives you flexibility to choose your own working patterns. We offer day to day and short term supply which gives you the flexibility to choose which days you work on a weekly basis. In addition, we consistently need supply teachers who can commit to long term positions. Recruit Mint Education have a high demand for primary supply teachers so whether you want part or full time work Recruit Mint Education can support you.
You will need:
- QTS or equivalent (Instructors are welcome the apply)
- Classroom experience in EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Knowledge of the primary national curriculum
- Good behaviour management strategies
- Be inspirational, engaging and motivated to ensure the children are progressing
Why choose to work in partnership with Recruit Mint Education:
- We operate on a partnership basis with our candidates and clients
- Competitive daily pay rates - all long term supply teachers are paid to scale from day one of assignment
- An open and transparent service
- Independently owned
- Ongoing support and development.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Weekly pay
- To find out more please contact the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education office or upload your CV using the 'Apply Now' button.
Recruit Mint Education will give you £75 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Recruit Mint Education only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
Recruit Mint Education is committed to Safer Recruitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Recruit Mint Education is an equal opportunities employer.