Senior Carer - IT Support Background
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £25,000 + benefits and bonus scheme (DOE)
An innovative mobile solutions provider with over 20 years' experience in social care is on the lookout for a 1st/2nd Line Support Technician with previous experience working in the care industry with ideally an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or higher to join their team.
They have created an easy-to-use app that improves the lives of care staff and the care cycle, reduces paperwork, and provides more time for care. Having enabled 600 care homes and created 1,000,000 care notes every day, 27 homes rated 'outstanding' now use the software.
So, this isn't a care job. However, they promise this it isn't your normal IT job either. They need someone who is passionate about care, the patient, and about the experience, but is enthusiastic about technology, innovation and customer support. They will be relying on your experience within care to help provide people just like you make a difference everyday.
About the Role:
As their 1st/2nd Line Support Technician, you will be responsible for handling telephone enquiries, and providing both remote and live chat IT support to their clients.
- Full UK driving license
- Previous experience in the care industry (NHS or private)
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or higher) would be advantageous
- Computer literate
- Quick thinker who can solve problems & remain calm throughout
- Ability to communicate clearly to a variety of audiences
- Great communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to multitask & prioritise workload
- Passion for technology & using it to make people's lives easier
- Not afraid to share ideas
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles including; Senior Carer, Support Worker, Care Worker, Elderly Care Assistant may also be considered for this role.