Commercial Field Electrician (South East)
An established energy services business with strong plans for future growth is currently offering excellent opportunities for experienced Commercial Field Electricians to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
What does the opportunity offer?
- Realistic OTE of £45k+ in the first year
- Additional loyalty bonus of £2.5k (every 2 years)
- Use of company vehicle (e.g. Astra/Vivaro van) inclusive of fuel, servicing, PPE and insurance
- Company Mobile (iPhone) and laptop computer provided
- Generous 33 days paid holiday allowance (inc. public holidays)
- Weekday Mon-Fri hours (core 37.5 hrs flexible) helping you to balance work and home life
- Full product/equipment training both at company HQ and out in the field
- Flexibility regarding home location (within Essex/Herts)
- Start ASAP
- A permanent, full time opportunity, working within a dynamic and innovative business where your contribution to their success will be encouraged, recognised and rewarded.
Responsibilities will include:
- Commercial electrical installation of controls, smart metering and monitoring equipment as part of Regional and National roll-outs programmes for blue chip national clients.
- Working primarily "in region" however with flexibility to travel and work nationally as required.
- Commissioning building controls and sub metering installations (full training provided)
- Installation of lighting upgrades and associated controls
- General commercial electrical upgrades and re-fits
- Complete fault finding and repair of commercial electrical installations
- Develop role as division expands - contributing to company growth and coverage
To be successful you will have:
- Relevant certifications to qualify you as a competent commercial electrician:
- 17th Edition
- JIB Skills Card (Electrician or Approved Electrician)
- NVQ Level 3 (Electrical)
- C&G Parts 1 & 2 / AM1/AM2 (or equivalent qualification)
Please send a CV detailing your relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured your details will be handled sensitively.
Don't delay...apply today!