Senior CEI Designer
JOB TITLE: Senior CE+I Designer
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: up to £32.32 Per Hour Ltd
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Minimum of a HND/HNC within a relevant engineering discipline
- Working towards chartered or incorporated Engineer status
- Member of one or more relevant professional institutions
- Strong understanding of Manufacturing assembly and workshop methods
- Nuclear industry or other safety or regulated industry experience
- Experience in the use of Autocad and Inventor
- Experience of supervising a team
- Experience of in the use of CAE design, design and modelling tools
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Degree qualified within a relevant engineering discipline
As the Senior CE+I Designer you will be responsible for providing engineering conceptual and detailed design, Drawings, models, calculations and technical solutions in the delivery of customer funded projects. You will be required to complete the following duties:
-Ensure all procedures, codes and standards are applied to engineering and technical activities
- Produce and check calculations, analyses, drawings, models and technical reports
- Supervise the production of drawings and engineering models
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure appropriate materials are selected for the design.
- Contribute to design risk assessments
- Provide Support to Hazops and design reviews
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.